Booty Shakers Isolation Mounts COMBO PACK
Booty Shakers isolation mounts combo pack. You get:
* 1 x 3-pack Original Booty Shakers floor tom isolation mounts
* 1 x 3-pack Little Booty Shakers rack tom/snare isolation mounts
* Free postage within Australia
Here's an instant upgrade to your four-piece kit! Included is one set of Booty Shakers for your floor tom: isolation 'booties' that'll add a heap more attack, low-end, tone and sustain to your floor tom. You also score one set of Little Booty Shakers; attach these to your snare-basket for your rack tom, and instantly get all the tone, sustain and thump you've been missing. This adds a heap of extra mojo and is a certified bargain.
More info and great video demos here! Floor tom // rack tom
** Free postage within Australia! **
TNR Products, the company behind Booty Shakers say:
Little Booty Shakers are applied to a snare drum stand (used with a snare or small tom), with the same principles as our Original Booty Shakers:
* Isolate the drum so that it creates the best sound possible.
* Make the product fit on any brand.
* Make it simple to apply; no tools or modifications to your drums.
* Make it durable to last.
* Make it super affordable even though it’s a pro-level product.
Our customers agree that Little Booty Shakers:
* Improve the volume and projection of any snare drum or rack tom
* Prevent premature sound decay created by your drums contact with the stand
* No choke! Eliminate ugly mid range build up and allow even order harmonics
* Create better stick rebound and feel from your snare drum or rack tom by absorbing the shock between your drum and its stand
* Increase the low end response and resonance from your rack tom or snare
Our customers agree that Original Booty Shakers:
* Improve volume and projection of your floor tom and prevent premature sound decay
* Eliminate the transfer of vibrations from your floor tom to the floor (which chokes sustain and sound) and absorb shock for better stick rebound and floor tom sound
* Increase dynamic range and response of your drum allowing you to you hear the best sound from your tom and the lowest fundamental note it can produce
* Note: Use in combination with a drum dampener for a dry drum sound while still maintaining low end frequencies and rich, natural sound.